Flaming River FR1541C Chrome Reversed Corvair Steering Box
If you are building or updating a T-bucket that has a reversed Corvair steering box, a little chrome may be in order. These beautifully chromed works of art function just as good as they look. Both units feature a strong cast steel case, needle bearings, and precision gears with a 20:1 ratio.
- All new components - not rebuilt
- Manufactured from steel for improved strength
- All NEW sealed needle bearing design
- Longer life and less vibration vs. stock-style units
- 20:1 steering ratio
- 5/8"-36 spline input shaft
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Flaming River to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91032150 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
Steve takes us along as he centers the 525 manual steering gear he is using for his Laguna.
In this Tech Tip, John shares some tips with a customer about adjusting a steering box he got from us recently.
Our Tech Expert installs an F1 steering box in his roadster to give the steering a traditional feeling. Follow his process from testing fit to welding.