Flaming River FR1541C Chrome Reversed Corvair Steering Box
Universal Fit, Manual Steering Box Type, Side Steer Steering Box Orientation, Cast Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are building or updating a T-bucket that has a reversed Corvair steering box, a little chrome may be in order. These beautifully chromed works of art function just as good as they look. Both units feature a strong cast steel case, needle bearings, and precision gears with a 20:1 ratio.
- All new components - not rebuilt
- Manufactured from steel for improved strength
- All NEW sealed needle bearing design
- Longer life and less vibration vs. stock-style units
- 20:1 steering ratio
- 5/8"-36 spline input shaft
More Like This
Flaming River FR1541 Reversed Corvair Steering Box
Flaming River FR1500C Chrome Vega Steering Box
Flaming River FR1500TC Chrome Tech-V Vega Steering Box
Speedway Chrome Vega Cross Steering Box
Flaming River FR1541TEC Chrome Tech-T Reversed Corvair Steering Box
Q & A
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.