Flaming River FR1500C Chrome Vega Steering Box
Universal Fit, Manual Steering Box Type, Rear Steer Steering Box Orientation, Steel, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are building or updating a hot rod that has a Vega steering box, a little chrome may be in order. These beautifully chromed works of art are all new and function just as good as they look. All units feature a strong steel case, precision 20:1 ratio gears, and roller needle bearings which far outlast the original OEM-style bushing design of the 70's.
- 30% Stronger worm & nut than OEM unit
- 30% Stronger sector than OEM unit
- Stronger pressure casting (Not sand cast)
- Sealed needle bearing design
- Bigger gears
- 5/8"-36 spline input shaft
This steering box will bolt to and can be utilized with the following steering box mounts:
- 916-32005 Model T-1934 Ford Frame - Steering Box Mount
- 916-32003 1935-41 Ford Frame - Steering Box Mount
- 916-32004 1941-48 Ford Frame Saginaw Steering Box Mount
More Like This
Flaming River FR1500TC Chrome Tech-V Vega Steering Box
Flaming River FR1500 Vega Steering Box
Flaming River FR1541 Reversed Corvair Steering Box
Speedway Vega Cross Steering Gear Box
Speedway Reversed Corvair Parallel Steering Gear Box
Speedway Chrome Vega Cross Steering Box
1965-1991 GM 525 Manual Steering Box w/ 3/4-30 Input Spline
Speedway Vega Style Steering Box Combo, All New Assembly
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Brushed Finish
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Polished Finish
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.