Flaming River FR1500C Chrome Vega Steering Box
Universal Fit, Manual Steering Box Type, Rear Steer Steering Box Orientation, Steel, Chrome
- Has a 30% stronger worm & nut than OEM unit
- Manufactures from a stronger pressure casting (Not sand cast)
- Features a sealed needle bearing design
- Comes with a 30% Stronger sector than OEM unit
- The input shaft is 5/8" in diameter and has a 36 spline count
If you are building or updating a hot rod that has a Vega steering box, a little chrome may be in order. These beautifully chromed works of art are all new and function just as good as they look. All units feature a strong steel case, precision 20:1 ratio gears, and roller needle bearings which far outlast the original OEM-style bushing design of the 70's.
- 30% Stronger worm & nut than OEM unit
- 30% Stronger sector than OEM unit
- Stronger pressure casting (Not sand cast)
- Sealed needle bearing design
- Bigger gears
- 5/8"-36 spline input shaft
This steering box will bolt to and can be utilized with the following steering box mounts:
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.