Fire Bottle BRC-500-1 Fire Suppression System, 5 Lbs.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Extinguishes rapidly with no residue using DuPont FE-36, which works as well as Halon. Approved by NASCAR, NHRA and has gone through SFI testing certification. Pull cable to extinguish fire. Class A, B & C fires. Unit is NOT rechargeable.
- Discharges completely - you don't fight the fire
- Acts without delay - stops it at the start
- Does not obscure vision, nor impede actions of driver or safety crews
- No chemical residue, nor costly clean up
- D.O.T. approved and SFI certified
- Aluminum bottle, 16-3/4" tall x 4-1/4" diameter (9 lbs.)
- Anodized valve pressure gauge
- Two nozzles
- Control knob with 4 ft. cable
- 1/4" O.D. aluminum tubing
CANNOT SHIP BY AIR!
623-RC500 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Fire Bottle BRC-1000-1 Fire Suppression System, 10 Lbs.
Cold Fire Suppression System - Complete 1 Liter System
Fire Bottle RC-250 Sprint Car Fire Suppression System, 2.5 Lbs.
Speedway Budget Fire Extinguisher, 2 Pounds
H3R Performance HG100C HalGuard 1.4 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Chrome
H3R Performance HG100B HalGuard 1.4 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Black
Cold Fire Suppression System - Service Components, Detection Tube Kit
Cold Fire Suppression System, Composite Tubing For Nozzle Line
Cold Fire Super Systems 80000175 175 psi Pressure Gauge
Cold Fire Super Systems 80006333 Steel Schrader Valve & Cap-1/8 In NPT
Q & A
Protect yourself and your investment from a fire with a Cold Fire Super Systems fire suppression system. Click here for a video on how easy it is to install.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.