Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Jacket Flame Retardant
Jacket Only Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Fire Retardant Cotton, 2 Layers, Unisex Gender
- These jackets offer great looks with top of the line protection for your upper half
- They offer two layers of flame retardant cotton material
- Features a standard collar with FR hook and loop closure
- It is safe for machine washing and provides safety for racers at all levels
- All cotton suits feature a special flame resistant treatment for an increased level of safety
These Finishline two-layer racing jackets offer great looks with top of the line protection for your upper half. They are SFI 3.2A/5 certified for the ultimate value when it comes to racing suits without breaking the bank. Sure to stand up to your next race day challenge, all Finishline fire suits incorporate burn prevention FR Cotton material, designed for racers involved in organizations that do not require Nomex material. All cotton suits feature a special flame resistant treatment for an increased level of safety. Tested and trusted, Finishline double layer racing jackets are sure to provide safety for racers at all levels, with a value that can't be matched.
- Two layers of flame retardant cotton material
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Gray, or Orange
- Checkerboard design
- Certified SFI-5
- Standard collar with FR hook and loop closure
- Made from a F-R (flame retardant) cotton material
- Safe for machine washing
- Provides safety for racers at all levels
- Available in sizes: Small to XXXL
- Helmet/gloves not included
Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit Jacket Only, 2-Piece Black Large, SFI
Impact 22515510 The Racer 2-Piece SFI-5 Driving Suit Jacket, L
Impact 24215510 The Racer 1-Piece SFI-5 Driving Suit, L,Nomex III
Zamp ZR30 SFI 3.2A/5 Race Jacket
Finishline One-Piece Double Layer Racing Suit SFI 5 Flame Retardant
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Jacket SFI-1 Certified
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Finishline Qualifier Racing Suit One Piece Single Layer SFI-1 Fire Retardant
Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer Two-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.