Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Jacket SFI-1 Certified
Jacket Only Suit Style, 3.2A/1 Suit SFI Rating, Fire Retardant Cotton, 1 Layers, Unisex Gender
- This single layer jacket provides stylish and comfortable fire protection and is SFI 3.2A/1 certified
- The fire resistant cotton material is lightweight and breathable to help keep the driver cool
- Wrist cuffs easily allow gloves to overlap the suit for extra protection of the wrists
- A standard collar with FR hook and loop closure protects the drivers neck
- It is machine washable and is easily cleaned
This Finishline jacket is part of the Qualifier suit and offers top of the line protection for your upper half. They are SFI 3.2A/1 certified and feature a stylish checkered stripe on the side. Sure to stand up to your next race day challenge, all Finishline fire suits incorporate burn prevention FR Cotton material, designed for racers involved in organizations that do not require Nomex material. All cotton suits feature a special flame resistant treatment for an increased level of safety. Tested and trusted, Finishline Qualifier jackets are sure to provide safety for racers at all levels, with a value that can't be matched.
- Single layer
- Available in Black, Red or Blue
- Certified SFI 3.2A/1
- Standard collar with FR hook and loop closure
- Checkerboard strip on each arm
- Wrist cuffs
- Made from a F-R (flame retardant) cotton material
- Safe for machine washing
- Provides safety for racers at all levels
- Available in sizes: Small to XXXXL
- Helmet/gloves not included
Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit Jacket Only, 2-Piece Black Large, SFI
Bell Pro Drive II 1-Layer 3.2A/1 Racing Suit Jacket Only, Black Large
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Jacket Flame Retardant
Garage Sale - Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Jacket, XXXL
Zamp ZR-10 SFI 3.2A/1 Black Single Layer Race Jacket
Speedway Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Jacket, SFI-1, Jacket Only
Impact Racing The Racer Jacket Only
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Jacket Only
Sparco Jade 3 SFI5 Racing Jacket
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.