Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- Single layer
- Available in Black, Red or Blue
- Certified SFI-1
- Standard collar with FR hook and loop closure
- Checkerboard strip on each arm and leg
- Wrist cuffs
- Inset Pockets
- Cuffed pant made with Nomex providing a snug fit
- Made from a F-R (flame retardant) cotton material
- Provides safety for racers at all levels
- Available in sizes: Small to XXXXL
- Finishline Qualifier One-Piece Single Layer Racing Suit
- SFI-1 Certified
- Sizes S-XXXXL
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
- Suit Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Finishline Driving Gloves
- SFI 1 rated
- Available in Black, Blue and Red
- Sizes S-2XL
- Glove Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Speedway FRC Neck Brace
- Fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad
- Hook and loop closure for universal fit
- SFI 3.3-1 rated
- Available in Red, Blue, Black, or Purple
- Finishline Driving Shoes
- SFI 3.3/5
- Soft, flexible, high grade split leather
- Sizes from 5-14
- Available in Black only
- Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Note: Helmet not included.
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
Superior level of protection for those on a budget:
- FR Cotton is designed for the economic racer involved in organizations that do not require Nomex material. All cotton suits feature a special flame resistant treatment for an increased level of safety.
- The SFI Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization established to issue and administer standards for specialty/performance automotive and racing equipment. All Finishline racing suits are SFI-certified.
How to care for your race suit:
- Dry cleaning is recommended but the following steps for normal machine washing are acceptable.
Note: some dry-cleaning solvents are flammable and may leave a flammable residue on your race suit.
- Machine wash with mild detergent in cold water. DO NOT use fabric softener or bleach.
- Before washing, close the zippers and fasten all Hook and loop closed using a stainless steel safety pin to prevent damage to the fabric.
- DO NOT wash other garments with your race suit to prevent the risk of staining from color bleeding from other items. Remove suit from machine immediately after washing.
- Wash right-side-out ONLY to prolong the life of the liner.
- Hang indoors to dry, as hanging in the sun will cause fading.
Learn more about proper racing suit care by reading our tech article. Racing Suit Cleaning and Care
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Finishline Qualifier Racing Suit One Piece Single Layer SFI-1 Fire RetardantPart # 3452000Qty x 1
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves Single Layer SFI-3.3/1 LeatherPart # 345510Qty x 1
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5Part # 3454000Qty x 1
Speedway Racing Neck Brace, SFI 3.3-1Part # 910730Qty x 1
More Like This
Bell Pro Drive II 2-Piece Single Layer 3.2A/1 Racing Suit, Black Large
Speedway Single Layer Two Piece Racing Suit Combos
Sparco Driver One-Piece Single Layer Racing Suits
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Finishline Qualifier Racing Suit One Piece Single Layer SFI-1 Fire Retardant
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Bell Pro Drive II Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Q & A
Videos & Articles
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl