Finishline Double-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Fire Retardant Cotton, 2 Layers, Adult Age Group
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This Finishline one-piece fire suit features double-layer construction and offers top of the line protection. They are SFI 3.2A/5 certified and feature a stylish checker-board design. Sure to stand up to your next race day challenge, all Finishline fire suits incorporate burn prevention FR Cotton material, designed for racers involved in organizations that do not require Nomex material. All cotton suits feature a special flame-resistant treatment for an increased level of safety. Tested and trusted, Finishline double-layer racing suits are sure to provide safety for racers at all levels, with a value that can't be matched.
- Two layers of flame retardant cotton material
- Available in Black, red, blue, orange or grey
- Certified SFI-5
- Standard collar with FR hook and loop closure
- Checkerboard design
- Wrist cuffs
- Inset Pockets
- NASCAR leg with boot cut
- Made from an F-R (flame retardant) cotton material
- Safe for machine washing
- Provides safety for racers at all levels
- Available in sizes: Small to XXXXL
- Finishline One-Piece Double Layer Racing Suit
- SFI-5 Certified
- Sizes S-XXXL
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, Orange, or Grey
- Suit Sizing Chart
- Finishline Double Layer Driving Gloves
- SFI 3.3/5 rated
- Available in Black, Blue, and Red
- Sizes S-XXL
- Glove Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Speedway FRC Neck Brace
- Fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad
- Hook and loop closure for universal fit
- SFI 3.3-1 rated
- Available in Red, Blue, Black, or Purple
- Finishline Driving Shoes
- SFI 3.3/5
- Soft, flexible, high-grade split leather
- Sizes from 5-14
- Available in Black only
- Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Note: Helmet not included.
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings
Superior level of protection for those on a budget:
- FR Cotton is designed for the economic racer involved in organizations that do not require Nomex material. All cotton suits feature a special flame-resistant treatment for an increased level of safety.
- The SFI Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization established to issue and administer standards for specialty/performance automotive and racing equipment. All Finishline racing suits are SFI-certified.
How to care for your race suit:
- Dry cleaning is recommended but the following steps for normal machine washing are acceptable.
Note: some dry-cleaning solvents are flammable and may leave a flammable residue on your race suit.
- Machine wash with a mild detergent in cold water. DO NOT use fabric softener or bleach.
- Before washing, close the zippers and fasten all Hook and loop closed using a stainless steel safety pin to prevent damage to the fabric.
- DO NOT wash other garments with your race suit to prevent the risk of staining from color bleeding from other items. Remove suit from machine immediately after washing.
- Wash right-side-out ONLY to prolong the life of the liner.
- Hang indoors to dry, as hanging in the sun will cause fading.
Learn more about proper racing suit care by reading our tech article. Racing Suit Cleaning and Care
What's In The Kit
Finishline One-Piece Double Layer Racing Suit SFI 5 Flame RetardantPart # 3452030Qty x 1
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 LeatherPart # 345550Qty x 1
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5Part # 3454000Qty x 1
Speedway Racing Neck Brace, SFI 3.3-1Part # 910730Qty x 1
More Like This
Finishline One-Piece Double Layer Racing Suit SFI 5 Flame Retardant
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Jacket Flame Retardant
Finishline Qualifier Racing Suit One Piece Single Layer SFI-1 Fire Retardant
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Double Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Simpson Nomex One Piece Double Layer Racing Suit, SFI 5
G-FORCE GF505 Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.