Add to Cart
Fibertec 88 Inch Sprint Car Hood
Garage Sale - Fibertec 88 Inch Sprint Car Hood
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
Designed for wide-body, 88" sprint cars, this Fibertec hood has an integral snorkel scoop to feed your race engine the fresh air it needs.
- Fits wide-body 88" car
- Has snorkel in the hood for better airflow into your injection
- Gelcoat white finish
- Material: fiberglass
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 94054010 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Edmunds Mod Style and Trostle Spring Fiberglass Hood w/Bubble
1928-29 Ford Model A Fiberglass Hood for Stock Grille
1934 Ford Fiberglass Hood
1937 Ford Stock Hood Top
1932 Lo-Boy Hood Top & Sides
Outlaw Sprint Clean Air Hood, Black
1927 T Hood for Street Rodder Nose
Vintage Edmunds & Trostle Spring Sprint Car Fiberglass Hood
Vintage Ward Watson (4-Bar Style) Sprint Car Fiberglass Bubble Hood
Vintage Stanton Style Sprint Car Fiberglass Hood
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.