FiTech40004 Command Center 2 EFI Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Gas/Alcohol/E85/Nitro Fuel Type, 340 LPH Flow Rating, -6 AN Inlet Fitting, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Command Center 2 is the ultimate answer to fuel system simplicity! Designed to be used in vehicles with stock fuel tanks converting from carburetor to EFI. The Command Center 2 eliminates that problem. Complete new design from years of testing has resulted in the most effective system anywhere. The pump in the Command Center 2 never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. The built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. Since the Command Center 2 is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The Command Center 2 is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, this “compact” external fuel assembly is your all in one solution.
- Capable of delivering enough fuel for up to 800hp
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times
- Single High Volume Flex Fuel 340 LPH pump is compatible with any EFI system
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability
- Precision machined billet aluminum tank
- A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump
- A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline
- Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system
- Every FiTech Go EFI System is available with the Command Center 2 as an option
- Compatible with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels
More Like This
FiTech 40102 340 LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump
FiTech 50101 255 LPH Inline Frame Mount Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-426 25 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 1.5-4 PSI
Holley 12-427 32 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-140 EFI Fuel Cell Pump Module, 6 Bolt Flange
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.