FiTech40004 Command Center 2 EFI Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, -6 AN Male Electric Fuel Pump Inlet Fitting(s)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Receive up to a $100 REBATE when you purchase qualifying NEW Fitech EFI and Hyperfuel product(s) through authorized Fitech EFI dealers October 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
The Command Center 2 is the ultimate answer to fuel system simplicity! Designed to be used in vehicles with stock fuel tanks converting from carburetor to EFI. The Command Center 2 eliminates that problem. Complete new design from years of testing has resulted in the most effective system anywhere. The pump in the Command Center 2 never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. The built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. Since the Command Center 2 is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The Command Center 2 is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, this “compact” external fuel assembly is your all in one solution.
- Capable of delivering enough fuel for up to 800hp
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times
- Single High Volume Flex Fuel 340 LPH pump is compatible with any EFI system
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability
- Precision machined billet aluminum tank
- A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump
- A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline
- Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system
- Every FiTech Go EFI System is available with the Command Center 2 as an option
- Compatible with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels
More Like This
FiTech 40102 340 LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump
FiTech 50101 255 LPH Inline Frame Mount Fuel Pump
FAST 30402-FK Master Inline Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
FAST 307500 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1300 Naturally Aspirated HP
FAST 307501 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1900 Naturally Aspirated HP
Edelbrock 36031 Adjustable Fuel Sump Module, 67 GPH
Edelbrock 1791 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 6.5 psi Max Pressure
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.