FiTech Meanstreet EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank
Universal Fit, Multi-port Injection Style, User Tunable, Self Tuning, Injectors Included
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
FiTech Meanstreet EFI Fuel Injection Kits are the ultimate in modern aftermarket fuel injection technology to hit the market. Packed with all the standard features you would expect from FiTech Fuel Injection kits, the Meanstreet series offers the most performance and reliability to top off your wildest performance dreams!
Features include an onboard, self learning ECU to eliminate any confusion when setting up and running your fuel injection system for the first time. It is as simple as installing on your vehicle and driving down the road using the handheld touch screen controller to dial in your tune on the fly. Wideband O2 sensor and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology keep the air/fuel mixtures just right and burning at optimum efficiency, delivering you more power and less stops for fuel! Meanstreet EFI throttle bodies bolt on to any standard 4-bbl intake manifolds without the need for unnecessary adapters. FiTech once again offers the cleanest, simpliest, high HP capable fuel injection technology, all at an affordable price to keep you on the road or track!
HyperFuel offers a solution to intank retrofit kits, the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high-volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. This system can be used as a return or returnless system with the use of the built-in regulator. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. With its multi-purpose ring and adjustable pump height, this is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system. This system can be used in fuel tanks ranging in depth from 6” to 14.” Deeper tanks can be accommodated with an optional fuel pump extension kit. The In-Tank Retrofit Kit includes a 340 L/PH fuel pump and a built-in fuel pressure regulator pre-set to 58 PSI. System is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- Blacked out Die Cast Throttle body
- Altitude compensation
- Windshield Mount
- (8) Hi-Flow 800 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control Sensor
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fittings
- 1 fan control adjustable from controller
- Hy-Fuel Pump Main Assembly
- 58 PSI Fuel Regulator
- Extension Shaft
- Hy-Fuel Outer Ring (Red)
- Hy-Fuel Inner Ring (Black)
- 340 L/PH Fuel Pump
- (16) #10-32×1? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.75? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.5? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32 Keps Nuts and #10 Flat Washers
- EFI Grade 5/16? Hose and (2) Hose Clamps
- (3) Electrical Connectors, Nuts, Washers and Rubber Boots
- OEM Style Filter
- 1/4? Drill Bit
- Blacked out diecast throttle body
- Annular discharge
- Windshield Mount for control
- 8 high flow 800hp injectors
- Built in fuel pressure regulator
- Internal MAP sensor
- Throttle position sensor
- Idle air control sensor
- Coolant temp sensor
- Wideband 02 sensor
- O2 bung kit
- -06AN fuel inlet fittings
- 1 Fan Control, and AC Input / Multi-use (can be used as only 1 of the following AC Input (kicks up idle), Nitrous Input (adjusts target AFR only), 2-Step Input (disables AFR Correction))
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800 HP Throttle Body EFI SystemPart # 52130008Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit KitPart # 52140019Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Meanstreet EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 8
FiTech 32208 MeanStreet EFI Fuel Injection System, Black
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 33005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank
FiTech 34005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/ In-Tank Kit
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
Fitech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge T
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...