FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Go EFI Power Adder 600HP Kit is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade! This system is capable of 25 lbs of Boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F as well as Ignition timing.
This system has all of the self tuning features you expect from the Go EFI systems with the extra PRO Features needed for higher output engines. Annular Swirl Discharge fuel distribution as well as Nitrous and Boost timing retard features make this a perfect choice for your Power Adder engine or your normally aspirated engine if you are considering future upgrades.
HyperFuel offers a solution to intank retrofit kits, the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high-volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. This system can be used as a return or returnless system with the use of the built-in regulator. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. With its multi-purpose ring and adjustable pump height, this is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system. This system can be used in fuel tanks ranging in depth from 6” to 14.” Deeper tanks can be accommodated with an optional fuel pump extension kit. The In-Tank Retrofit Kit includes a 340 L/PH fuel pump and a built-in fuel pressure regulator pre-set to 58 PSI. System is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hy-Fuel Pump Main Assembly
- 58 PSI Fuel Regulator
- Extension Shaft
- Hy-Fuel Outer Ring (Red)
- Hy-Fuel Inner Ring (Black)
- 340 L/PH Fuel Pump
- (16) #10-32×1? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.75? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.5? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32 Keps Nuts and #10 Flat Washers
- EFI Grade 5/16? Hose and (2) Hose Clamps
- (3) Electrical Connectors, Nuts, Washers and Rubber Boots
- OEM Style Filter
- 1/4? Drill Bit
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled
- Pro Laptop Software , COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS
- You also get the standard features included in ALL of the Go EFI Systems:
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions.
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections.
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection SystemPart # 52130004Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit KitPart # 52140019Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/ Hy-Fuel Pump, 600H HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.