FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Game Changer has arrived from FiTech with its latest addition to the line of Go EFI Throttle Body EFI systems. FiTech recognizes that not everyone needs or has 600HP or a wild camshaft. There is a large group of enthusiasts who are happy with their ZZ4 crate engine or their ’66 Mustang’s factory engine, but still want the advantage that EFI has to deliver. Fitech has taken your needs into consideration and built an EFI designed just for that purpose.
The Go Street EFI is a ready-to-run system that strays away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet! Leave it to the experts in affordable EFI, we are always looking for ways to save our customers money while delivering the BEST performance possible!
HyperFuel offers a solution to intank retrofit kits, the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high-volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. This system can be used as a return or returnless system with the use of the built-in regulator. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. With its multi-purpose ring and adjustable pump height, this is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system. This system can be used in fuel tanks ranging in depth from 6” to 14.” Deeper tanks can be accommodated with an optional fuel pump extension kit. The In-Tank Retrofit Kit includes a 340 L/PH fuel pump and a built-in fuel pressure regulator pre-set to 58 PSI. System is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hy-Fuel Pump Main Assembly
- 58 PSI Fuel Regulator
- Extension Shaft
- Hy-Fuel Outer Ring (Red)
- Hy-Fuel Inner Ring (Black)
- 340 L/PH Fuel Pump
- (16) #10-32×1? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.75? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.5? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32 Keps Nuts and #10 Flat Washers
- EFI Grade 5/16? Hose and (2) Hose Clamps
- (3) Electrical Connectors, Nuts, Washers and Rubber Boots
- OEM Style Filter
- 1/4? Drill Bit
- Self Learning- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no timing control)
- For non boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only
- Wide Band 4.2
- On board fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand Held tuning module for performance tuning
- 1 Fan Control and AC Input (Kicks up Idle)
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Attractive Cast Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI KitPart # 52130003Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit KitPart # 52140019Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/ Hy-Fuel Pump, 600H HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...