FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/ Hy-Fuel Pump, 600H HP, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP thru 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
HyperFuel offers a solution to intank retrofit kits, the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high-volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. This system can be used as a return or returnless system with the use of the built-in regulator. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. With its multi-purpose ring and adjustable pump height, this is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system. This system can be used in fuel tanks ranging in depth from 6” to 14.” Deeper tanks can be accommodated with an optional fuel pump extension kit. The In-Tank Retrofit Kit includes a 340 L/PH fuel pump and a built-in fuel pressure regulator pre-set to 58 PSI. System is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Black finish
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hy-Fuel Pump Main Assembly
- 58 PSI Fuel Regulator
- Extension Shaft
- Hy-Fuel Outer Ring (Red)
- Hy-Fuel Inner Ring (Black)
- 340 L/PH Fuel Pump
- (16) #10-32×1? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.75? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.5? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32 Keps Nuts and #10 Flat Washers
- EFI Grade 5/16? Hose and (2) Hose Clamps
- (3) Electrical Connectors, Nuts, Washers and Rubber Boots
- OEM Style Filter
- 1/4? Drill Bit
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat
- This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Part #30001 & #30002 feature 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, BlackPart # 52130002Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit KitPart # 52140019Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.