FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Go EFI Power Adder 600HP Kit is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade! This system is capable of 25 lbs of Boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F as well as Ignition timing.
This system has all of the self tuning features you expect from the Go EFI systems with the extra PRO Features needed for higher output engines. Annular Swirl Discharge fuel distribution as well as Nitrous and Boost timing retard features make this a perfect choice for your Power Adder engine or your normally aspirated engine if you are considering future upgrades.
The HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G-force environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The G-surge is also the best way to provide the necessary increase in fuel volume when adding a power adder, such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hyperfuel G-Surge Main Assembly
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled
- Pro Laptop Software , COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors.
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes.
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions.
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection SystemPart # 52130004Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40007 G-Surge Single Fuel Pump SystemPart # 52140007Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.