FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP thru 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
The HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G-force environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The G-surge is also the best way to provide the necessary increase in fuel volume when adding a power adder, such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Black finish
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hyperfuel G-Surge Main Assembly
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Part #30001 & #30002 feature 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
52130001 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, BlackPart # 52130002Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40007 G-Surge Single Fuel Pump SystemPart # 52140007Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/ Hy-Fuel Pump, 600H HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 30021 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP, Black
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.