FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/Hy-Fuel
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Dual Quad EFI with 2 big 4 BBL’s. FiTech EFI has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 625 HP self-tuning System. This kit is a bolt on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start. Our normally aspirated kits are good thru 625 hp but our Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER kit can handle you guys with the bigger cubes and Roots Superchargers. One Throttle Body handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors, and the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. No boost with these please! For Boosted and High HP normally aspirated applications please see our Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER (Part #30064). This kit does not include linkage or fuel lines.
Bolt on 2 of these tough looking throttle bodies and drive your car as the system dials itself into the perfect calibration for all of your driving and weather conditions. If you decide you want to tune for more power or economy, the FiTech Touch Screen controller allows quick and easy on the fly adjustments at your fingertips!
HyperFuel offers a solution to intank retrofit kits, the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high-volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. This system can be used as a return or returnless system with the use of the built-in regulator. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. With its multi-purpose ring and adjustable pump height, this is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system. This system can be used in fuel tanks ranging in depth from 6” to 14.” Deeper tanks can be accommodated with an optional fuel pump extension kit. The In-Tank Retrofit Kit includes a 340 L/PH fuel pump and a built-in fuel pressure regulator pre-set to 58 PSI. System is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- (2) Die Cast Throttle Bodies
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (8) Hi-Flow 625 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hy-Fuel Pump Main Assembly
- 58 PSI Fuel Regulator
- Extension Shaft
- Hy-Fuel Outer Ring (Red)
- Hy-Fuel Inner Ring (Black)
- 340 L/PH Fuel Pump
- (16) #10-32×1? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.75? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.5? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32 Keps Nuts and #10 Flat Washers
- EFI Grade 5/16? Hose and (2) Hose Clamps
- (3) Electrical Connectors, Nuts, Washers and Rubber Boots
- OEM Style Filter
- 1/4? Drill Bit
- 8 Precision Flow matched injectors capable of flowing 625 HP of fuel
- 2 tumbled polished High Flow throttle bodies with mounting for Edelbrock or Holley style manifolds. Includes stainless steel polished linkages
- Wire harness for dual quad installation
- 4 Gig data logging
- 1 electric fan control
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self- tuning ** after startup , the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a base that will fit most dual quad manifolds
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- Die cast aluminum throttle body housing
- All Go-EFIs feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annual discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as your drive!
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing.
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Also available with optional FiTech Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, BlackPart # 52130062Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit KitPart # 52140019Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Ta
Fitech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge T
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/Hy-Fuel T
FiTech 31004 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Power Adder
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 32208 MeanStreet EFI Fuel Injection System, Black
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...