30 MICRON SS FUEL FILTER
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 52180112 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
FiTech not only brings you the latest in electronic throttle body and fuel injection kits, but also offers the small parts needed to get you up and running in no time.
FiTech Fuel Filters are made from high quality aluminum with a beautiful black anodized finish. Featuring -6 AN threads on both ends, this 30 micron filter is best used between the tank and pump.
- 30 microns
- Aluminum construction
- -6 AN threads on both ends
- Black anodized finish
- Sold each
More Like This
FiTech 80111 Pre-Pump In-Line Fuel Filter, 100 Micron
FiTech 80113 HyperFuel Post-Pump Fuel Filter, 30 Micron
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Stainless Steel Fuel Filter Element for 6 Inch Filter
Purple Fuel Filter with Shut-Off, 6 Inch, -10 AN
Chrome Fuel Filter for 3/8 Inch Hose
Replacement Bronze Element for Fuel Filter
Speedway High-Pressure EFI Inline Fuel Filter, 120 GPH at 60 PSI
Black Fuel Filter with Shut-Off, 10 Inch, -10 AN
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.