FITECH FUEL COMMAND CENTER
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 52140003 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
When converting your vehicle from a carburetor to FiTech Go EFI, you'll need to upgrade your fuel system to suit the high pressure requirements of fuel injection. The easiest way to do that is by installing the FiTech Fuel Command center. It boosts the 5-15 PSI fuel pressure created by your stock fuel pump to the 45+ PSI required for EFI.
The FiTech Fuel Command Center assembly can mounted in your engine compartment or virtually anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line (low pressure produced by mechanical pump) that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your FiTech Go EFI throttle body.
A list of features for the FiTech 40003 Fuel Command Center with Fuel Sump Tank:
- Uses your existing fuel tank, lines and pump
- Submerged fuel pump runs cooler and is more quiet than an external pump
- A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline
- Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system
- Can be used with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation
- 340 LPH fuel pump is capable of delivering 90 psi max pressure, enough fuel for 800 HP
- Includes 5 feet of high quality EFI-compatible -6 AN fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI throttle body
More Like This
FiTech 40005 Go EFI External Pump Fuel Delivery Kit
FiTech 30012 Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 HP Fuel Injection
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Black
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Ta
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.