FiTech 40003 Fuel Command Center with Fuel Sump Tank
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When converting your vehicle from a carburetor to FiTech Go EFI, you'll need to upgrade your fuel system to suit the high pressure requirements of fuel injection. The easiest way to do that is by installing the FiTech Fuel Command center. It boosts the 5-15 PSI fuel pressure created by your stock fuel pump to the 45+ PSI required for EFI.
The FiTech Fuel Command Center assembly can mounted in your engine compartment or virtually anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line (low pressure produced by mechanical pump) that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your FiTech Go EFI throttle body.
A list of features for the FiTech 40003 Fuel Command Center with Fuel Sump Tank:
- Uses your existing fuel tank, lines and pump
- Submerged fuel pump runs cooler and is more quiet than an external pump
- A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline
- Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system
- Can be used with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation
- 340 LPH fuel pump is capable of delivering 90 psi max pressure, enough fuel for 800 HP
- Includes 5 feet of high quality EFI-compatible -6 AN fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI throttle body
More Like This
Edelbrock 3605 E-Street Univeral Fuel Injection System
MSD 2950 Atomic EFI Fuel Injection for GM LS Engines, Master Kit
MSD 2957 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 3-Bolt Throttle Body
MSD 2958 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 4-Bolt Throttle Body
Edelbrock 3607 E-Street Univeral Fuel Injection System
FAST 301009 XFI 2.0 Crate/Transplant Engine Management Kit,97-05 GM LS
FAST 301010 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, 05 GM LS2 Only
FAST 301011 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, GM 2006-Up GM LS
FAST 301013 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, Chrysler 6.1/6.4
FAST 302002 GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine Kit
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.