GO EFI 2X4 SYS AL KT W/FCC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 52132061 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
All of the compromises of running a tunnel ram or dual quad intake on the street are because of poor vacuum signal, which carburetors rely on to function. Upgrading to FiTech fuel injection allows the great looks and performance of dual throttle bodies without the loss of drivability. FiTech Go EFI self-learning fuel injection is out-of-the-box compatible with your 300-625 horsepower dual quad or tunnel ram motor. It will provide lower idle RPM, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response that the best carb tuners in the world can’t match.
FiTech dual-quad 625 HP self-tuning fuel injection systems are designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built in computers and sensors reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors. The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
The advanced FiTech self-learning ECU continually adjusts the fuel map to increase efficiency and performance, while still allowing the user to adjust inputs on their own via a easy-to-use touchscreen interface. The Go EFI 2x4 625 HP kits offer all of the features available to tune your naturally aspirated motor, including control of the ignition system. By locking the distributor in place, different timing curves can be selected via the handheld touch screen, or this function can be toggled off and ignition controlled separately through traditional methods. The FiTech ECU also has a built-in electric fan control, fuel pump voltage regulator to reduce noise and heat buildup, and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure.
The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle’s chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the “IN” port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
- (2) Die Cast Throttle Bodies
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (8) Hi-Flow 625 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Sump Tank Assembly w/340 L/PH Fuel Pump, Regulator and
- Pressure Gauge
- Hose and Fittings
- EFI Fuel Filter
- 8 Precision Flow matched injectors capable of flowing 625 HP of fuel
- 2 tumbled polished High Flow throttle bodies with mounting for Edelbrock or Holley style manifolds. Includes stainless steel polished linkages
- Wire harness for dual quad installation
- 4 Gig data logging
- 1 electric fan control
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self- tuning after startup, the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a base that will fit most dual quad manifolds
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- Die cast aluminum throttle body housing
- All Go-EFIs feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annual discharge design that assures complete atomization
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as your drive! Try THAT with your carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Also available with optional FiTech Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market, but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. Order today to join the golden age of fuel injection
More Like This
Fitech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge T
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/Hy-Fuel T
FiTech 31061 Go EFI 2x4 Dual Quad Fuel Injection System, 625 HP
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Ta
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/Hy-Fuel
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 30012 Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 HP Fuel Injection
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Black
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.