GO EFI4 SYS AL KT W/FCC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 52132001 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
FiTech takes all the guesswork and struggles out of converting to a modern fuel injection system. It couldnt be any simpler to update your new build or existing classic with a simple and efficient modern fuel injection system.
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection Kits bring together everything one would ever need to make the switch to a modern fuel injection system. FiTech has done all the hard work for you by providing all the necessary parts and accessories for a seamless and simple upgrade to fuel injection. Featuring a Go EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection throttle body rated at 600 HP that mounts to any standard 4-bbl intake manifold. No need to worry about cutting up your firewall to run a mess of wires and bulky ECU into the cabin, as the FiTech throttle body features a onboard ECU with built in spark control. That means no need for an ignition box or special distributor. A hand-held controller offers simple touch screen access for simplified initial set-up.
This kit is supplied with the FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly to convert your existing fuel system over to a return-style fuel system that is necessary for modern fuel injection units. The FiTech Fuel Command Center can be mounted virtually anywhere on the vehicles chassis and utilizes your existing fuel tank and lines for a simple and cost effective install.
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection Kits truly take all the guess work out of the fuel injection equation, which amounts to less time researching what parts you need and how they all fit together; and more time out on the open road! FiTech has changed the game with their simple and affordable modern fuel injection systems.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Sump Tank Assembly w/340 L/PH Fuel Pump, Regulator and
- Pressure Gauge
- Hose and Fittings
- EFI Fuel Filter
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures complete atomization
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.