GO EFI 2X 4 SYS BK KT W/IFP
Dual Quad! EFI! Nothing says Muscle like 2 big 4 BBL’s on a V8 . FiTech EFI has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 625 HP self-tuning System. This kit is a bolt on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start. Our normally aspirated kits are good thru 625 hp but the Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER kit can handle you guys with the bigger cubes and Roots Superchargers.
One Throttle Body handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors, and the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. No boost with these please!
Bolt on 2 of these tough looking throttle bodies and drive your car as the system dials itself into the perfect calibration for all of your driving and weather conditions. If you decide you want to tune for more power or economy, the FiTech Touch Screen controller allows quick and easy on the fly adjustments at your fingertips!
- (2) Die Cast Throttle Bodies
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (8) Hi-Flow 625 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- 8 Precision Flow matched injectors capable of flowing 625 HP of fuel
- 2 tumbled polished High Flow throttle bodies with mounting for Edelbrock or Holley style manifolds. Includes stainless steel polished linkages.
- Wire harness for dual quad installation
- 4 Gig data logging.
- 1 electric fan control
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self- tuning after startup , the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a base that will fit most dual quad manifolds
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- Die cast aluminum throttle body housing
- All Go-EFIs feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annual discharge design that assures complete atomization
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as your drive
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Also available with optional FiTech Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market, but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. Order today to join the golden age of fuel injection.
- Chevrolet, Pontiac, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Etc. engines making 200 HP up to 650 HP with a dual quad intake manifold.
- Replacement for any dual quad carburetors for engines with 200 HP up to 650 HP.
- Use the same size air cleaner you would normally use for your dual quad carburetor.
- **This kit does not include linkage or fuel lines.**
Dual Quad EFI made simple with the Go EFI 2×4 625HP with matte black finish self-tuning system combined with the Inline Fuel Pump Fuel Delivery kit. This kit is a bolt-on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds without any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start. Our normally aspirated kits are good thru 625hp but our Go EFI 2×4 Power Adder kit can handle you guys with the bigger cubes and roots superchargers. One throttle body handles all of the brains while the second holds four additional injectors and the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. No boost with these please! Bolt on two of these tough looking throttle bodies and drive your car as the system dials itself into the perfect calibration for all of your driving and weather conditions. If you decide you want to tune for more power or economy, the FiTech touchscreen controller allows quick and easy on the fly adjustments at your fingertips!
The Inline Fuel Pump Fuel Delivery Kit includes an EFI grade 255 L/PH inline external fuel pump that is suitable for engines making up to 600HP. (Note that some of our EFI kits are limited to less than 750HP due to maximum usable injector sizes). This kit also includes 20-feet of EFI grade fuel hose suitable for both the inlet and return lines between the fuel tank and the engine. The kit includes two billet fuel filters. The filters include a 100-micron pre-filter and a 30-micron post filter.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 52131062 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Fitech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge T
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/Hy-Fuel T
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Ta
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/Hy-Fuel
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 30012 Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 HP Fuel Injection
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Black
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 750
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 500
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.