FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
Universal Fit, Anodized, Calibration Module Included, ECM Included, IAC Motor Included, Gold
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Fitech Fuel Injection introduces the all new Go EFI Classic in the classic carburetor gold finish. Fitech EFI is now reverting back to the old school classic look while maintaining its innovative award winning patented design. This revolutionary fuel injection system allows you to maintain the classic carburetor look while eliminating cold start issues, hesitation, vapor lock and flooding. This innovative classic design hides the injectors and has an externally mounted ECU so it can be mounted wherever you want to ensure a true carburetor look is maintained. The Go EFI Classic is a self-tuning fuel injection system rated for up to 650hp. The more you drive the more it adapts to your personal style. So it is perfect for your everyday driver, your weekend Street Machine, or your Bracket Racer.
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds
- Externally mounted ECU to maintain that classic carburetor look
- (4) Injectors support up to 650hp
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- High resolution full color touchscreen for setup, tuning, and gauge displays
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real time Fuel Map Learning
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- High-flow aluminum throttle body with four 45mm diameter throttle bores to increase the air flow for additional horsepower gains and large CM engines
- All sensors excluding the O2 and coolant sensor are integrated directly into the throttle body
- Works with original carb-type distributor, factory-style throttle linkage, and most four barrel intake manifolds
Go EFI Systems Manual (PDF)
More Like This
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FiTech 39001 Go EFI 2 Throttle Body 400HP System
FiTech 39610 Go EFI Tri-Power Throttle Body 600HP System
FiTech 32203 Go Street EFI Fuel Injection System
FiTech 32261 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System
FiTech 32262 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 32205 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System, Gold
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.