FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System
Universal Fit, Not EGR, Is IAC Motor Included, Is Injectors Included, Is Throttle Body Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Receive up to a $100 REBATE when you purchase qualifying NEW Fitech EFI and Hyperfuel product(s) through authorized Fitech EFI dealers October 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
For any serious combo, complete monitoring of air/fuel ratios and precise control over them is necessary. The FiTech Go EFI Power Adder series is capable of managing your fuel and ignition systems with great accuracy. From mild to wild, FiTech Power Adder EFI can handle intricate turbo, supercharger, nitrous, and blower applications with ease, precision and logical tuning tools.
FiTech is the leading name in aftermarket fuel injection kits for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market, but simplicity through design. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built in computers and sensors reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
FiTech Go EFI Power Adder EFI offers all of the latest technology and tuning software via a simple interface touchscreen. Full control of the ignition system is available, including selectable RPM curves and boost/nitrous retard strategies. The Power Adder units are also laptop tunable and feature data logging capabilities to help you dial in your combo.
The FiTech ECU also controls several vital engine functions including dual adjustable electric fan controls, fuel pump voltage regulation to reduce noise and heat buildup, and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure. The wet flow annular discharge design improves fuel atomization, distribution, and intake charge cooling, which is critically important for boosted engines.
A list of unique features of the FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System:
- Boost-ready throttle body
- Boost-ready ECU with 2.5 bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI
- Nitrous control with a host of safety features and accessories for nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and nitrous timing retard strategies
- Dual fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Advanced hand held tuning mode enabled
- Pro laptop software allows complete tuning for professional tuners
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
You also get the standard features included in ALL of the FiTech Go EFI systems:
- Four high-flow injectors good for 600 HP
- Initial setup is quick and easy - simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning EFI - after startup the self-learning ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes, harnesses or relays to clutter up your engine compartment, saving you time and keeping things simple & neat
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- Air/fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your carb.
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl carb manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control which reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go EFI features wet flow technology with a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- Built in fuel pressure regulator means no extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Air Conditioning idle speed input kick up
These fuel injection systems are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support is available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. FiTech Go EFI will provide lower idle RPM, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response that the best carb tuners in the world can’t match and it only comes with FiTech technology. Order yours today to join the golden age of fuel injection!
52130004 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
FiTech 30064 Go EFI 2x4 Power Adder System 1200 HP Injection
FiTech 30001 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Bright
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800 HP Throttle Body EFI System
FAST 3035351-05E Complete Fw EZ-EFI Kit, Up to 550HP
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 40005 Go EFI External Pump Fuel Delivery Kit
FAST 3035351-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Fw, Up to 1000HP
Holley Sniper 550-511 EFI Self-Tuning Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.