FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP EFI Converter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Game Changer has arrived from FiTech with its latest addition to the line of Go EFI Throttle Body EFI systems. FiTech recognizes that not everyone needs or has 600HP or a wild camshaft. There is a large group of enthusiasts who are happy with their ZZ4 crate engine or their ‘66 Mustang’s factory engine, but still want the advantage that EFI has to deliver. Fitech has taken your needs into consideration and built an EFI designed just for that purpose.
The Go Street EFI is a ready-to-run system that strays away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet! Leave it to the experts in affordable EFI, we are always looking for ways to save our customers money while delivering the BEST performance possible!
- Self-learning; Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Attractive cast finish
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (does not control timing)
- For non boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only
- Includes hand held tuning module for performance tuning
- Wide Band 4.2 O2 sensor
- Annular discharge design
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- FiTech flow matched 55-lb injectors
- On board fuel pump driver
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.