FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Black
Universal Fit, Matte Black, Not EGR, Is IAC Motor Included, Is Injectors Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market, but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
A FiTech ECU lets you regulate your air and fuel mixtures and also controls several vital engine functions as well. It also has electric fan control, fuel pump voltage regulation to reduce noise and heat buildup, and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure without additional expense. The wet flow annular discharge design improves fuel atomization and distribution over traditional 1980s OEM throttle body injection designs.
This game changing aftermarket fuel injection kit offers all of the latest technology and tuning software all via a simple interface touchscreen. The ECU is self-learning and will continually adjust the fuel maps to increase efficiency and performance, while still allowing the user to adjust inputs on their own. This Go EFI-4 600 HP kit offers all of the features available to tune your naturally aspirated motor, including control of the ignition system. By locking the distributor in place, different timing curves can be selected via the handheld touch screen, or this function can be toggled off and ignition controlled separately through traditional methods. Go EFI-4 is not compatible with nitrous applications.
A list of features for the FiTech 30002 Go EFI 4 600 HP system:
- Includes (4) high-flow 600 HP fuel injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy - simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self tuning EFI system - after startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash, saving you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control which reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing.
- Go-EFI systems feature wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air/fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your carb.
- Features 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in fuel pressure regulator - no extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
The days of fumbling through jets and metering rods for your project are over. Time spent adjusting with a screw driver can now be done at the touch of a screen, leading to more time driving your project instead of working on it. These fuel injection systems are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support is available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. Self learning EFI comes out of the box compatible to your 250 horse small cubic inch factory original motors to a brand new 500 horse crate motor. It will provide lower idle RPM, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response that the best carb tuners in the world can’t match and only come with technology. Order yours today to join the golden age of fuel injection!
52130002 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
FiTech 30001 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Bright
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FAST 3011454-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 550HP
FAST 3011454-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 1000HP
FAST 3011572-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 1000 HP
FAST 3012350-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 550HP
FAST 302003-TCU GM LS Transplant Kit, EZ-EFI Manifold Kit w/TCI EZ-TCU
FAST 3031302-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Ford, Up to 1000HP
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.