FelPro Gaskets 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Works for 265-350 Small Block Chevy
- Gaskets are sold each
- 4.100" gasket bore
- Nominal compression thickness: .040"
- Compressed volume: 9.0 cc
- Not for use with small block 400.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.100" bore, .040" thick, 9.0 cc volume
More Like This
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1144 S/B Chevy 400 Head Gasket, Multi-layer Steel, 4.200 Bore
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1011-1 1962-1984 Small Block Ford Head Gasket
Speedway S/B Chevy 400 Head Gaskets, 4.125 In Bore w/Steam Holes
Best Gasket 743G Ardun Cylinder Head Gaskets
1939-48 Flathead GraphTite Big Bore Head Gaskets
Cometic 2.3 Ford Head Gasket
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore