Fel-Pro Gaskets 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Small Block Chevy head gasket from Fel-Pro is able to provide dependable sealing under strenuous racing conditions. It accommodates high cylinder pressures and cylinder head movement associated with performance engines.
- Wire ring design in the stainless steel armor surrounding each cylinder gives a highly concentrated seal around the combustion chamber
- Raises combustion sealing force to approximately three times that of standard head gaskets
- Steel wire rings give high combustion seal strength
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles
- Do not use on aluminum blocks with liners
- Engine Family: V8 Small Block
- Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 Engines and Race Engines
- Volume: 8.9
- Thickness: .039"
- Gasket Bore: 4.080"
- Combustion Seal: Pre-flattened steel wire
- Application Note: Small chambered aluminum race heads and some Vortec engines - Will not fit conventional OEM-type combustion chambers
More Like This
Edelbrock 7387 Cylinder Head Gasket, Small Block Chevy LS2
Edelbrock 7328 Cylinder Head Gasket, 4.080 Inch, Ford/Cleveland Mod
Edelbrock 7310 Cylinder Head Gasket, 4.190 Inch Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7314 Cylinder Head Gasket, 4.500 Inch, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 7325 Cylinder Head Gasket, 4.505 Inch, Mopar Big Block
Edelbrock 7327 Cylinder Head Gasket, 92 & later Mopar Magnum engines
Edelbrock 7329 Cylinder Head Gasket 4.275 Inch, AMC V8, Pair
Edelbrock 7340 Cylinder Head Gasket
Edelbrock 7346 Cylinder Head Gasket, 1967-76 Buick 400-455
Edelbrock 7388 Cylinder Head Gasket, Small Block Chevy, LS1/LS6