Fel-Pro Gaskets 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
Chevy Small Block V8, 4.08" Gasket Bore, .039" Compressed Thickness, Steel Core Laminate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Small Block Chevy head gasket from Fel-Pro is able to provide dependable sealing under strenuous racing conditions. It accommodates high cylinder pressures and cylinder head movement associated with performance engines.
- Wire ring design in the stainless steel armor surrounding each cylinder gives a highly concentrated seal around the combustion chamber
- Raises combustion sealing force to approximately three times that of standard head gaskets
- Steel wire rings give high combustion seal strength
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles
- Do not use on aluminum blocks with liners
- Engine Family: V8 Small Block
- Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 Engines and Race Engines
- Volume: 8.9
- Thickness: .039"
- Gasket Bore: 4.080"
- Combustion Seal: Pre-flattened steel wire
- Application Note: Small chambered aluminum race heads and some Vortec engines - Will not fit conventional OEM-type combustion chambers
More Like This
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
FelPro Gaskets 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7310 Cylinder Head Gasket, 4.190 Inch Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7367 Cylinder Head Gasket Set, Chevy Small Block 265-350
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.