Fel-Pro Gaskets 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
Chevy Small Block V8, 4.08" Gasket Bore, .039" Compressed Thickness, Steel Core Laminate
This Small Block Chevy head gasket from Fel-Pro is able to provide dependable sealing under strenuous racing conditions. It accommodates high cylinder pressures and cylinder head movement associated with performance engines.
- Wire ring design in the stainless steel armor surrounding each cylinder gives a highly concentrated seal around the combustion chamber
- Raises combustion sealing force to approximately three times that of standard head gaskets
- Steel wire rings give high combustion seal strength
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles
- Do not use on aluminum blocks with liners
- Engine Family: V8 Small Block
- Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 Engines and Race Engines
- Volume: 8.9
- Thickness: .039"
- Gasket Bore: 4.080"
- Combustion Seal: Pre-flattened steel wire
- Application Note: Small chambered aluminum race heads and some Vortec engines - Will not fit conventional OEM-type combustion chambers
More Like This
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
FelPro Gaskets 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7310 Cylinder Head Gasket, 4.190 Inch Small Block Chevy
Speedway 1955-76 Small Block Chevy Head Gasket Set
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.