Fel-Pro 2817 LS Series Engine Gaskets, LS6 Upper and Lower Engine
LS6 Chevy LS V8, Complete gasket set Gasket Set Type, Head Gaskets Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fel-Pro Full Sets provide every gasket needed for upper and lower engine overhauls. Get a quality head gasket set at a great price with this Fel-Pro head gasket set. Validated for fit, form, and function!
- Fits LS6 Engines
- Unsurpassed quality you can trust
- Application-specific design for a perfect fit
- Engineered and manufactured for the repair environment
- Contains gaskets and seals necessary for a valve grind or head reconditioning job
- Contains all parts needed to complete repair unless otherwise noted
Head Sets (PDF)
Conversion Sets (PDF)
Q & A
We explain some of the differences in the oil pan gaskets and seals on the Small Block Chevrolet V8.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.