Fast Shafts 2 Inch OD Steel Drive Shaft, 29 In Long w/Slip Yoke
2.00" Overall Diameter, Steel, Balanced, Assembled, Transmission Yoke Included
- This driveshaft has a 2" OD and a .120" wall
- Available in several lengths to custom fit your project
- The transmission and differential end bot have 1310 U-joint's
- Features a painted finish for added protection and enhanced looks
- They come balanced and include 80292436 - Fastshafts XLT8WA yoke installed
Fast Shafts are built using only the best DOM 1020 "Drive Shaft Quality" tubing on the market. All Fastshafts driveshafts are balanced using only the finest balancing equipment.
- 2" OD x .120 wall
- Driveshafts are balanced and include 80292436 - Fastshafts XLT8WA yoke installed
- Available in 28", 28.5", 29", 29.5", 30", 31" and 32.5" (measured center u-joint to center u-joint)
( T350 ) - GM 27-spline, 1.5" OD Seal Dia., Fits Late Power Glide, Turbo 200, Turbo 350, 700R4, 4L60, 4L65, 4L70, Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner Trans
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Fast Shafts Steel Drive Shaft
Fast Shafts Chromoly Drive Shaft
Lightweight Steel Racing Driveshafts, 2 Inch OD
Speedway 52-1/2 Inch 1310-Series Drive Shaft & U-Joints Kit
Stock Car Racing Steel Driveshaft, 2.5 Inch OD, 52.5 Inch Long
IMCA Modified Racing Steel Driveshaft and U-Joint Kit
Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Assembly, Custom Length,Alum Ends,2.75 OD
Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Assembly, Custom Length,Alum Ends,3.25 OD
Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Assembly, Custom Length,Alum Ends,2.25 OD
Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Assembly, Custom Length,Steel End,2.25 OD
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.