Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X7 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 4.25 BS
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 7" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- Wheels have a 15" diameter and are 7" wide
- Available durable chrome finish comes that will last years with hardly any maintenance
- Aluminum wheels are purpose built to deliver maximum style and performance at an
- Drilled with the 5x4.5" bolt pattern
- Features an aggressive 4.25" backspace
The Rocket Fuel Chrome is a one piece alloy wheel purpose built to deliver maximum style and performance at an affordable price. The Rocket Fuel Chrome features a traditional lip and classic vintage A-Spoke accentuates your performance brake systems. Unlike polished wheels that require constant maintenance and elbow grease, the Rocket Fuel available in durable chrome finish comes from a multi-step dipping process that will last for years with virtually zero maintenance. When the wheels get dirty, simply hose them off and towel dry.
For many years, wheel industry leaders have chosen incorrect backspacing and offset configurations for their wheels. This one-size fits some approach requires customers to spend more money and wait weeks to get the wheels the wheel manufacturers should have built in the first place. RPM has done an extensive study of the custom-built wheel market and has carefully chosen better backspacing and offsets that work in more applications.RPM is committed to producing cutting-edge alloy wheels through performance and innovation with the highest quality standards to enhance the performance and appearance. The ultimate result is that your ride will get noticed at the next cruise-in or car show.
- CHR (Full Chrome) - Fully chrome plated centers & rims
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- POL (Fully Polished) - Fully polished centers and rims
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X6 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X8 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.75 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 17X8 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 4.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X10 Wheel, 5X4.75 BP, 4 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X4 Wheel, 5X4.75 BP, 1.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X6 Wheel, 5X4.75 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X7 Wheel, 5X4.75 BP, 4.25 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X8 Wheel, 5X4.75 BP, 3.75 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X8 Wheel, 5X4.75 BP, 4.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 17X8 Wheel, 5X5 BP, 4.5 BS
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to measure wheel bolt circles with our wheel bolt pattern guide. Use this chart to make sure the rims you order match your wheel bolt pattern and fit your vehicle.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.