FST RPM700 FloMax In-Line Fuel Filter System -8 AN 4 Micron
Universal Fit, Gasoline | Alcohol | E85 | Methanol Fuel Type, 350 GPH Flow Rating, 4 Microns
This fuel filter system features an in-line cartridge style. It entails a high flow, low restriction that filters down to 4 microns and also flows over 300GPH. This exclusive filter works with ethanol, methanol, racing fuels.
- The RPM700 has -8 AN (ORB) fitting ends.
- All pieces and parts are made, assembled and hand inspected in the United States of America!
- Fuels: Gasoline - Racing fuels - Ethanol - Methanol compatible & separates water.
- Filtering: 122 sq. inches of 4 Micron FloMax media (2 1/2 times better than the nearest competitor)
- Flow: over 300gph
- Length: 11.5 inches total length (end of fitting to end of fitting), 8.5 inches center body length
- Diameter: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 20oz / 569 grams
- Capacity: 600cc with filter cartridge and spring removed (NASCAR maximum allowed) for maximum fuel on-board.
- Burst: over 900psi (NASCAR minimum requirement)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FST RPM300 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with 1/2 Inch NPT Ports
FST RPM500 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with -12 AN Ports
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
FST RPM350 Flo-Max High Performance Racing Fuel Filter System
FST RF500 Fuel/Water Separator Filter- 4 Micron for RPM300 and RPM350
Edelbrock 8130 Inline Fuel Filter, Blue Anodized, Aluminum
Holley 162-550 100 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 3.5 Inch Length
Holley 162-551 100 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 3.5 Inch Length
Holley 162-552 175 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 5 Inch Length
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.