FST RPM700 FloMax In-Line Fuel Filter System -8 AN 4 Micron
Universal Fit, 350 GPH Flow Rating, -8 AN Inlet Fitting, -8 AN Outlet Fitting, Aluminum, Purple
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This fuel filter system features an in-line cartridge style. It entails a high flow, low restriction that filters down to 4 microns and also flows over 300GPH. This exclusive filter works with ethanol, methanol, racing fuels.
- The RPM700 has -8 AN (ORB) fitting ends.
- All pieces and parts are made, assembled and hand inspected in the United States of America!
- Fuels: Gasoline - Racing fuels - Ethanol - Methanol compatible & separates water.
- Filtering: 122 sq. inches of 4 Micron FloMax media (2 1/2 times better than the nearest competitor)
- Flow: over 300gph
- Length: 11.5 inches total length (end of fitting to end of fitting), 8.5 inches center body length
- Diameter: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 20oz / 569 grams
- Capacity: 600cc with filter cartridge and spring removed (NASCAR maximum allowed) for maximum fuel on-board.
- Burst: over 900psi (NASCAR minimum requirement)
More Like This
FST RPM350 Flo-Max High Performance Racing Fuel Filter System
FST RPM300 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with 1/2 Inch NPT Ports
FST RPM500 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with -12 AN Ports
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Purple Fuel Filter with Shut-Off, 6 Inch, -10 AN
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Black 6 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Purple 6 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.