FST RPM350 Flo-Max High Performance Racing Fuel Filter System
Universal Fit, 4 Microns, -8 AN O-ring Inlet Fitting, -8 AN O-Ring Outlet Fitting
This fuel filter system from FST Performance was engineered to combine high efficiency fuel filtration in the smallest possible design. Its fuel flow capabilities and low fuel restriction make this the most innovative and efficient system built.
- Will NOT separate oil from gas in 2-cycle engines.
- The size and the clean custom look of the clear anodize make it the pick for high-end street rods and full race cars.
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum base/manifold
- Ports: 4 multi-directional (2-IN & 2-Out) -8 AN (ORB) fitting ports. Also comes with -8 to -6 reducers.
- Fuel Flow: 300 GPH
- Filtration efficiency: 187sq. inches of 4 micron, water separating media
- Burst: 250psi
- Height: 4.75”
- Width: 3”
- Depth: 3.75”
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Base / manifold mounting holes: 7/16"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FST RPM300 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with 1/2 Inch NPT Ports
FST RF500 Fuel/Water Separator Filter- 4 Micron for RPM300 and RPM350
FST RPM700 FloMax In-Line Fuel Filter System -8 AN 4 Micron
FST RPM500 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with -12 AN Ports
FST RF500M Replacement Fuel Filter for Flo-Max Systems
Chrome Fuel Filter for 5/16 Inch Hose
Billet Aluminum Fuel Filter
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Speedway Purple Aluminum Fuel Filter w/ Return Ports, Paper, 10 Inch
Purple 6 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.