FST RPM350 Flo-Max High Performance Racing Fuel Filter System
Universal Fit, 200 lbs Pressure Rating, -8 AN Inlet Fitting, -8 AN Outlet Fitting, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This fuel filter system from FST Performance was engineered to combine high efficiency fuel filtration in the smallest possible design. Its fuel flow capabilities and low fuel restriction make this the most innovative and efficient system built.
- Will NOT separate oil from gas in 2-cycle engines.
- The size and the clean custom look of the clear anodize make it the pick for high-end street rods and full race cars.
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum base/manifold
- Ports: 4 multi-directional (2-IN & 2-Out) -8 AN (ORB) fitting ports. Also comes with -8 to -6 reducers.
- Fuel Flow: 300 GPH
- Filtration efficiency: 187sq. inches of 4 micron, water separating media
- Burst: 250psi
- Height: 4.75”
- Width: 3”
- Depth: 3.75”
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Base / manifold mounting holes: 7/16"
More Like This
FST RPM700 FloMax In-Line Fuel Filter System -8 AN 4 Micron
FST RPM300 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with 1/2 Inch NPT Ports
FST RPM500 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with -12 AN Ports
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Purple Fuel Filter with Shut-Off, 6 Inch, -10 AN
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Black 6 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Purple 6 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.