FSR Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in on your race car. Bolt these plates onto you direct mount hubs and adjust your toe measurement with only one person. This includes 2 measurement plates and tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to set the front end toe
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Oval shaped plates get the tape measure away from the brake rotor and steering components
- Sold in pairs
Note: This gives you a fast way to check/set front end toe. It is affected by wheel or tire runout, so be certian wheels run true and tires have no bulges.
*See "Notes" tab for simple step-by-step instructions.
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Mount plates up against wheels: Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
More Like This
AFCO Radius Rod Building Tool
FSR Micro Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Longacre 52-79505 Deluxe Toe Plates (pair)
Longacre 52-79620 Toe Gauge
Longacre 52-79630 QuickToe Setting Tool
Intercomp 102009 Toe Plates
Longacre 52-79622 Toe Bar