FSR Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in on your race car. Bolt these plates onto you direct mount hubs and adjust your toe measurement with only one person. This includes 2 measurement plates and tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to set the front end toe
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Oval shaped plates get the tape measure away from the brake rotor and steering components
- Sold in pairs
Note: This gives you a fast way to check/set front end toe. It is affected by wheel or tire runout, so be certian wheels run true and tires have no bulges.
*See "Notes" tab for simple step-by-step instructions.
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Mount plates up against wheels: Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
More Like This
AFCO Radius Rod Building Tool
FSR Micro Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Longacre Racing 79501 Aluminum Toe-In Plates w/ Magnets
Longacre 52-79505 Deluxe Toe Plates (pair)
Longacre 52-79620 Toe Gauge
Longacre 52-79630 QuickToe Setting Tool
Intercomp 102009 Toe Plates
Longacre 52-79622 Toe Bar
Q & A
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
When choosing a type of pyrometer, it's important to know the differences between prob and infrared. This article compares the two and when to use which kind.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.