FSR Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in on your race car. Bolt these plates onto you direct mount hubs and adjust your toe measurement with only one person. This includes 2 measurement plates and tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to set the front end toe
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Oval shaped plates get the tape measure away from the brake rotor and steering components
- Sold in pairs
Note: This gives you a fast way to check/set front end toe. It is affected by wheel or tire runout, so be certian wheels run true and tires have no bulges.
*See "Notes" tab for simple step-by-step instructions.
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Mount plates up against wheels: Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
More Like This
AFCO Radius Rod Building Tool
FSR Micro Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Longacre 79505 Deluxe Toe Plates (pair)
Longacre 79620 Toe Gauge
Longacre 79630 QuickToe Setting Tool
Intercomp 102009 Toe Plates
Longacre 79622 Toe Bar
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.