FK Rod Ends RSMXL8 5/8 LH Male x 1/2 Inch Hole Steel Heim Joints
Universal Fit, Male Threads/Eyelet Rod End Attachment, 5/8"-18 Thread Pitch, Steel, Zinc Plated
- Has a 5/8"-18 thread pitch and a 1/2" hole
- Features a 3 piece extra strength rod with heavy duty shank
- Ball is made of 52100 steel, then heat treated and hard chrome plated
- The race is heat treated steel alloy, zinc plated, and chromate treated
- Body is made from alloy steel which is then heat treated, zinc plated, and chromate treated
- 1/2" x 5/8"
- 3 piece extra strength rod with heavy duty shank
- Ball is made of 52100 steel, heat treated and hard chrome plated
- Race is heat treated steel alloy, zinc plated and chromate treated
- Body is alloy steel, heat treated, zinc plated and chromate treated
Applications: Clutch, brake, steering linkage, and suspension components on moderate horsepower applications.
Assembly Tip: To ease assembly, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply an anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
Standard Rod End Chart (JPG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aluminum LH Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 7/16 Inch
FK Rod Ends ALRSML8-B Black 5/8 x 1/2 Inch Aluminum Male Rod End
FK Rod Ends ALRSML8-6 Aluminum Heim Joints, 5/8-18 LH Male x 3/8 Inch
FK Rod Ends SJML5T Stainless Steel 5/16 Inch LH Male Heim Joint
FK Rod Ends SJML10T Stainless Steel 5/8 Inch LH Male Heim Joint
FK Rod Ends SJML12T Stainless Steel 3/4 Inch LH Male Heim Joint
FK Rod Ends ALJML3 10-32 LH Male Aluminum Heim Joints
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8 Inch Thread
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8 x 3/4 Inch Thread
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/4 Inch Thread
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.