FAST 7501725 57-74 Pontiac/67-Up Old XRi Ignition Conversion Kit
Pontiac V8, Oldsmobile V8
Here’s the easiest points conversion kit on the market. Simply remove the old points and condenser, install the XR-i electronic ignition module on the supplied adapter plate, and run a couple of wires. Everything fits under the OEM distributor cap so you retain a restoration-perfect “factory look.”
Each kit includes a PS20 1.4 ohm oil-filled ignition coil with black finish.
- Never replace points again
- Easy two wire hookup
- Improved starting and mileage
- Built-in 4000-8000 RPM adjustable rev limiter
- Picks up timing from distributor cam lobe
- Fully sealed
- Operating Voltage: 6-18 Volts, reverse polarity protection, negative ground
- Current Draw: 3 amps max @ 5,500 RPM
- RPM Operating Range: 6,500 RPM
- RPM Limiter Range: 4,000 to 8,000 RPM
- Primary Voltage Output: 400 volts (inductive discharge)
- Primary Energy utput: 45 millijoules w/ PS20 coil and 1.65L ballast resistor
- Peak Spark Gap Current: 50 milliamps w/ PS20 Coil and 1.65L ballast resistor
- Spark Duration: 2100 microseconds @ 2,000 RPM
- Coil Dimensions: 2-1/8" D x 5-3/4" L, 1.75 lbs.
- Coil Primary Resistance: 1.4 ohms
More Like This
FAST 7501720 57-74 Pontiac/67-Up Old XRi Ignition Conversion Kit
PerTronix 1181 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1957-74 GM V8
PerTronix 91181 Ignitor II Adaptive Dwell Control, Delco 8 Cyl
PerTronix 1181LS Delco Ignitor, Lobe Sensor, 8 Cylinder
PerTronix 91168LS Ignitor II Solid-State Ignition System, Delco 6 Cyl
PerTronix 1168LSP6 Delco Ignitor, 6 Cylinder, Lobe Sensor, 6 Volt
PerTronix 1162A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1963-74 GM 6 Cyl.
PerTronix 91162A Ignitor II Solid-State Ignition System, Delco 6 Cyl
FAST 7501710 1957-74 XRi Chevy V8 Points Ignition Conversion Kit
PerTronix D72000 Flame-Thrower HEI III 4-Pin Ignition Module
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.