FAST 7501725 57-74 Pontiac/67-Up Old XRi Ignition Conversion Kit
Pontiac V8, Oldsmobile V8
Here’s the easiest points conversion kit on the market. Simply remove the old points and condenser, install the XR-i electronic ignition module on the supplied adapter plate, and run a couple of wires. Everything fits under the OEM distributor cap so you retain a restoration-perfect “factory look.”
Each kit includes a PS20 1.4 ohm oil-filled ignition coil with black finish.
- Never replace points again
- Easy two wire hookup
- Improved starting and mileage
- Built-in 4000-8000 RPM adjustable rev limiter
- Picks up timing from distributor cam lobe
- Fully sealed
- Operating Voltage: 6-18 Volts, reverse polarity protection, negative ground
- Current Draw: 3 amps max @ 5,500 RPM
- RPM Operating Range: 6,500 RPM
- RPM Limiter Range: 4,000 to 8,000 RPM
- Primary Voltage Output: 400 volts (inductive discharge)
- Primary Energy utput: 45 millijoules w/ PS20 coil and 1.65L ballast resistor
- Peak Spark Gap Current: 50 milliamps w/ PS20 Coil and 1.65L ballast resistor
- Spark Duration: 2100 microseconds @ 2,000 RPM
- Coil Dimensions: 2-1/8" D x 5-3/4" L, 1.75 lbs.
- Coil Primary Resistance: 1.4 ohms
More Like This
FAST 7501720 57-74 Pontiac/67-Up Old XRi Ignition Conversion Kit
PerTronix 1181 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1957-74 GM V8
PerTronix 1383 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1951-58 Mopar V8
Pertronix Ignitor Kits for Mallory 4 Cylinder Dual Point Distributors
PerTronix ML-181 Ignitor Kit-Mallory 8 Cylinder Dual Point Distributor
PerTronix 1282 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1954-56 Ford V8
FAST 7501710 1957-74 XRi Chevy V8 Points Ignition Conversion Kit
MSD 8861 GM HEI Module Bypass Cable
Pertronix Ignitor Kit, 42-48 Flathead V8 w/Front Mount Dist 6 Volt POS
PerTronix 1283P6 Ignitor Kit, 1949-1953 Ford Flathead, 6V Pos Ground
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.