FAST 7501720 57-74 Pontiac/67-Up Old XRi Ignition Conversion Kit
Pontiac V8, Oldsmobile V8, Chevy Small Block V8
Here’s the easiest points conversion kit on the market. Simply remove the old points and condenser, install the XR-i on the supplied adapter plate, and run a couple of wires. Everything fits under the OEM distributor cap so you retain a restoration-perfect “factory look.”
- Never replace points again
- Easy two wire hookup
- Improved starting and mileage
- Built-in 4000-8000 RPM adjustable rev limiter
- Picks up timing from distributor cam lobe
- Fully sealed
- Operating Voltage: 6-18 Volts, reverse polarity protection, negative ground
- Current Draw: 3 amps max @ 5,500 RPM
- RPM Operating Range: 8,000 RPM
- RPM Limiter Range: 4,000 to 8,000 RPM
- Primary Voltage Output: 400 volts (inductive discharge)
- Primary Energy utput: 45 millijoules w/ PS20 coil and 1.65L ballast resistor
- Peak Spark Gap Current: 50 milliamps w/ PS20 Coil and 1.65L ballast resistor
- Spark Duration: 2100 microseconds @ 2,000 RPM
WarrantiesCrane Cams Warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FAST 7501725 57-74 Pontiac/67-Up Old XRi Ignition Conversion Kit
PerTronix 1181 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1957-74 GM V8
PerTronix 91181 Ignitor II Adaptive Dwell Control, Delco 8 Cyl
PerTronix 1181LS Delco Ignitor, Lobe Sensor, 8 Cylinder
PerTronix 1162A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1963-74 GM 6 Cyl.
PerTronix 91162A Ignitor II Solid-State Ignition System, Delco 6 Cyl
PerTronix D72000 Flame-Thrower HEI III 4-Pin Ignition Module
PerTronix D2000 Flame-Thrower Ignition Module HEI GM, 4 Pin
FAST 7501710 1957-74 XRi Chevy V8 Points Ignition Conversion Kit
PerTronix 1183 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1931-58 GM 8 Cyl.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.