FAST 307052 Ford Sensor Kit - 5 Bar MAP/72.5psi
Universal Fit, Air Temperature Sensor Included, Coolant Temperature Sensor Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Making the change from carburetion to electronic fuel injection (EFI) can be intimidating. Just understanding how many components are required to make the change can be challenging enough, but determining which kind of engine sensors are required to make the swap can be completely overwhelming. FAST has once again taken the lead in simplifying your conversion to EFI with our new sensor kits. In each kit you receive every sensor youll need to make the total conversion from carburetor to EFI with one simple part number.
Ford Sensor Kit Part# 307052 Includes:
- 5 Bar Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP) w/ Adaptor
- Coolant Temp. Sensor (CTS); 3/8" NPT
- Air Temp. Sensor (ATS); 3/8" NPT
- Ford Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) w/ GM Connector for XFI Harness
FAST sells sensor kits in a wide variety of styles to cover GM or Ford-style throttle position and 1, 2, 3 and 5 bar Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors. These sensors cover a wide range of engines and configurations, including 4, 6, and 8 cylinders; both supercharged and turbocharged, as well as normally aspirated engines.
More Like This
FAST 307050 Ford Sensor Kit - 2 Bar MAP/29 PSI
FAST 307056 GM Sensor Kit - 5 Bar MAP/72.5 PSI
FAST 307049 Ford Sensor Kit - 1 Bar MAP/14.5psi
FAST 307051 Ford Sensor Kit - 3 Bar MAP/43.5psi
FAST 307053 GM Sensor Kit - 1 Bar MAP/14.5 PSI
FAST 307055 GM Sensor Kit - 3 Bar MAP/43.5 PSI
FAST 307054 GM Sensor Kit - 2 Bar MAP/29 PSI
FAST 307009 3 Bar MAP Sensor, Each
FAST 307029 1 Bar MAP Sensor, LS1 Style, GM 16212460
FAST 307047 5 Bar MAP Sensor, Each
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.