FAST 306425 E6 Digital CD Ignition Box
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This E6 Digital CD Ignition Box features multiple spark functionality, meaning the engine will fire multiple sparks per cylinder while the engine is below 3000 RPM. The multiple-spark feature provides a more complete burning of the fuel in the combustion chamber, resulting in a smoother running engine and better fuel economy.
The FAST E6 Digital CD Ignition Box is electronic fuel injection friendly and specifically designed to work with FAST XFI, XFI Sportsman, EZ-EFI and EZ-EFI 2.0. The engineers at FAST also designed the E6 Digital Ignition box to be fully compatible with all carbureted applications.
- Features multiple-spark technology for more complete burning of fuel in combustion chamber
- Multiple-spark function results in smoother running engine & increased fuel economy
- Engineered to support all FAST EFI systems & all carbureted applications
- Approved for use at NHRA events
More Like This
FAST 6000-6424 HI-6DSR Multi-Spark/CD Race Ignition Module, Dual Stage
FAST 6000-6700 HI-6RC Digital Multi-Spark/CD Ignition Module
FAST 301312 XIM Ignition Control Module w/Harness; GM LS, 58X
FAST 301313 XIM Ignition Control Module w/Harness,Ford Modular 4.6/5.4
FAST 301314 XIM Ignition Control Module w/Harness, Chrysler 6.1L EFI
FAST 3013112 Standalone XIM Ignition Control Module w/Harness, GM LS
FAST 3013122 Standalone XIM Ignition Control Module w/Harness, GM LS
FAST 301313A XIM Ignition Control Module w/Harness, Ford Modular
FAST 301311 XIM Ignition Control Module w/Harness, GM LS, 24X
FAST 301316 XIM Ignition Control Module w/ Harness, Chrysler 5.7L EFI
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!