FAST 305018 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Oldsmobile
Oldsmobile V8, Is Computer-Controlled Compatible, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Is Sync Signal
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for electronic ignition control with FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman and XFI 2.0. A weld was added to the underside of the "advanced plate sleeve" to provide additional stability to the magnet sleeve for more accurate timing, and increased circuit protection has been added to the sensor module - making the unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations. This also creates more accurate and reliable timing control in harsh conditions or racing environments. Meanwhile, for ease of installation, the cam sync LED display has been changed to green while the crank LED remains red. The wires have also been upgraded to a 20 AWG flexible style, which are much stronger and feature improved durability.
- Compatible w/ FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman & XFI 2.0
NEW Dual-Sync Features
- 20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength & durability
- Revised sensor placement & advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy & reliability
- Increased circuit protection added to sensor module to make unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations & make for accurate timing control in harsh conditions & racing environments
- Revised LED strategy for easier set up
- CNC-machined housing from high-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Drop-in, plug-and-play solution for fully sequential EFI when used with XFI 2.0
- Reluctors & pick-ups that have been properly aligned right out of the box that eliminate the need to set crankshaft reference angles or rotor phasing manually before installation
- High output magnetic pick-ups to generate high capacity, noise resistant, discrete switch signals to the ECU, they deliver extremely precise ignition timing and long life
More Like This
FAST 305015 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, 351-460 Big Block Ford
FAST 305016 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Pontiac V8
FAST 305009 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Ford Windsor
FAST 305007 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Small Block Ford 289/302
FAST 305017 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Tall Deck Big Block Chevy
FAST 305005 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Small Block/Big Block Chevy
FAST 305013 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Chrysler RB B/B 426-440
FAST 305011 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Small Block Chrysler LA
FAST 305012 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Chrysler B, B/B 383-400
FAST 305010 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Big Block Ford FE/390-428
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.