FAST 30397-1 Fast Single 39Lb/Hr 409.5cc/M Injector
Universal Fit, Not Wiring Harness Included, Is Fuel Injector O-Rings Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The FAST™ Precision-Flow™ Fuel Injectors are the highest flowing injectors available for GM Gen IV engines and are uniquely designed for direct installation into LS3, L99, L76, and LS7-style engines. The injectors are correctly sized (shorter than common LS1/LS6 injectors) and feature the correct EV6/USCAR connector, enabling a hassle-free plug-in operation.
- 39 lb/hr (409.5cc/min) at 58 psi (Stock OEM LS operating pressure)
- For High-Impedance Applications
- V8 Applications will need 8 Injectors
- LS3/L99/L76/LS7 (1.480" o-ring to o-ring height)
- USCAR connector
More Like This
FAST 30397-6 Fast 6-Pack 39Lb/Hr 409.5cc/M Injectors
FAST 30397-4 Fast 4-Pack 39Lb/Hr 4 09.5cc/Min Injectors
FAST 30507-8 Precision-Flow LS3/L99/L76/LS7-Type 50lb/hr Injectors, 8
FAST 30572-8 Precision-Flow LS2-Type 57 lb/hr Injectors, Set of 8
FAST 30859-8 Precision-Flow LS2-Type 85 lb/hr Injectors, Set of 8
FAST 303604 Fast 4-Pack 36-Lb/Hr 378cc/Min Injectors
FAST 303606 Fast 6-Pack 36-Lb/Hr 378cc/Min Injectors
FAST 306008 Precision-Flow 60 lb/hr Injectors, 630cc/min, Set of 8
FAST 30657-8 Precision-Flow LS3/L99/L76/LS7-Type 65lb/hr Injectors, 8
FAST 30332-8 Precision-Flow LS2-Type 33 lb/hr Injectors, Set of 8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.