FAST 30282-KIT EZ-TCU GM O.D. Trans Controller, 4L60E/65E/4L80E/85E
4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E, 4L85E
Easy Electronic Overdrive Transmission Control - No Laptop, Previous Tuning Experience or Tuning Required
For computer controlled transmissions, nothing beats the new TCI EZ-TCU by FAST. No software, laptop or tuning experience is required. Simply install this transmission control unit according to the enclosed instructions, and then start the system by answering the simple Setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held unit. Its that easy; the EZ-TCU does all the work for you!
Optionally Programmable Based on Load, Speed & RPM - Stores (2) Custom Calibrations - Optional Paddle Shifter
The EZ-TCU is fully configured and ready to run right out of the box no tuning necessary. But for those who demand customization, the unit is also optionally fully programmable based on load, speed, and rpm. TCI and FAST engineers took a page from the very successful FAST EZ-EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection System and designed the EZ-TCU programming interface to be completely intuitive. There is no real expertise needed if you want to custom program your calibration. The EZ-TCU is capable of real-time switchable calibrations, which allows for multiple setups. Run one calibration on the way to the track, and then with the push of a button, have a more aggressive setup ready for the race. The multiple shift modes include full manual mode for using bump or paddle shifters.
Built-In Self Diagnostic Feature - INCLUDES: Trans Control Unit, Hand-Held Display, OEM-Quality Wiring Harness
Compatible with most popular GM transmissions, including the 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E and 4L85E, and the TCI 6x Six-Speed Transmission. The EZ-TCU allows for maximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness and shift speed. Self-diagnostics allow users of every skill level to fully utilize the EZ-TCU. The complete kit includes the transmission control unit, hand-held unit, and wiring harness.
EZ-TCU Information Summary:
- No software, laptop or experience needed
- Maximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness & shift speed
- Completely intuitive programming interface or optional fully programmable based on load, speed & rpm
- Compatible w/ GM transmissions, including 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E, 4L85E & TCI 6x Six-Speed
- Includes transmission control unit, hand-held and wiring harness
- Included hand-held can operate as electronic dash
- Multiple shift modes include full manual mode
*Requires a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Throttle Position Sensor Applications/Options:
- CARBURETOR-EQUIPPED Applications
- TCI Remote Throttle Position Sensor
- FAST EFI-EQUIPPED Applications
- Nothing Required; Share TPS Signal via CAN Connection
- OTHER EFI-EQUIPPED Applications
- TCI Throttle Position Sensor Y-Harness
- Allows single TPS signal to be shared by EFI system & EZ-TCU
- CARBURETOR-EQUIPPED Applications
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.