FAST 30227-KIT EZ-EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection Master Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91030227 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
EZ-EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection System Master Kit W/ Inline Fuel Pump Kit
In the past, carburetor-to-EFI conversion was no picnic. At the very least, you would need a laptop and significant tuning experience. But thanks to FAST™ engineers, those days are over. With the new EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System, you get patent-pending EFI system technology that does all the work for you. Simply hook it up, answer the basic setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held display, and the system tunes itself as you drive!
The new EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System provides you with the complete EFI system package, including the ECU, wide-band O2 sensor, wiring harness, fuel injectors, an optional fuel pump kit and other assorted components, including the innovative 4150 Throttle Body from FAST™. This cast throttle body gives you the total package for your existing 4150-type manifold and comes with everything, including the appropriate fuel injectors and fuel rails.
- Self-tuning system — NO tuning experience or laptop needed
- Complete system includes mini ECU, wide-band O2 sensor, wiring harness, injectors, fuel pump kit & 4150 throttle body
- 4150 throttle body works with original carb-style linkage & accepts all OEM sensors
- Bolts on to any engine under 600 hp, regardless of brand or size; the perfect choice for street rods & muscle cars
- Easy-to-use setup Wizard provides a comprehensive walk-through & system tunes itself
Regardless of your brand or size, this system bolts-on easily to any carbureted engine with up to 600 horsepower – NO manifold replacement needed. In addition to matching any carbureted manifold, the EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System also works with your original carbstyle throttle linkage and is ready to accept all OEM sensors. The EZ-EFI® can be installed easily in an afternoon and is a "must have" for your street rod or muscle car.
The EZ-EFI® Master Kit With Inline Fuel Pump Kit includes all of the same components as the EZ-EFI® Base Kit (throttle body w/injectors & fuel rails, clearly labeled wiring harness. hand-held, all needed sensors, & ECU) but also includes an inline fuel pump kit that is able to support applications making up to 650 horsepower.
SpecsIncludes all of the following:
- Throttle Body Assembly (Throttle Body, Fuel Injector & Sensor) & Gasket
- EZ-EFI® Control Unit
- Hand-Held Control Module, Cable & Power Adaptor
- Coolant Temp Sensor 3/8” NPT (1/2” NPT Adaptor Included)
- Wide-Band O2 Sensor, Bung & Plug
- Wiring Harness
- EZ-EFI® 600 HP Fuel Pump Kit
- EZ-EFI® Fuel Pump Hose & Fitting Kit
WarrantiesClick Here to view the limited lifetime warranty.
More Like This
FAST 302000 Multi-Port Retro-Fit EZ-EFI Kit
Atomic EFI Throttle Body Injection, Basic Kit
Holley 503-1 Renew Kit for 1 bbl Replacement TBIs
Holley 503-2 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Replacement TBI
Holley 503-3 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Pro-Jection 2 x 2
Atomic EFI Throttle Body Master Kit
Holley 503-5 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Replacement TBIs
Holley 503-6 Renew Kit for 4 bbl Pro-Jection TBI Unit
Holley 550-200 Avenger EFI 2bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-405 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.