FAST 30227-KIT EZ-EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection Master Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
EZ-EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection System Master Kit W/ Inline Fuel Pump Kit
In the past, carburetor-to-EFI conversion was no picnic. At the very least, you would need a laptop and significant tuning experience. But thanks to FAST™ engineers, those days are over. With the new EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System, you get patent-pending EFI system technology that does all the work for you. Simply hook it up, answer the basic setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held display, and the system tunes itself as you drive!
The new EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System provides you with the complete EFI system package, including the ECU, wide-band O2 sensor, wiring harness, fuel injectors, an optional fuel pump kit and other assorted components, including the innovative 4150 Throttle Body from FAST™. This cast throttle body gives you the total package for your existing 4150-type manifold and comes with everything, including the appropriate fuel injectors and fuel rails.
- Self-tuning system — NO tuning experience or laptop needed
- Complete system includes mini ECU, wide-band O2 sensor, wiring harness, injectors, fuel pump kit & 4150 throttle body
- 4150 throttle body works with original carb-style linkage & accepts all OEM sensors
- Bolts on to any engine under 600 hp, regardless of brand or size; the perfect choice for street rods & muscle cars
- Easy-to-use setup Wizard provides a comprehensive walk-through & system tunes itself
Regardless of your brand or size, this system bolts-on easily to any carbureted engine with up to 600 horsepower – NO manifold replacement needed. In addition to matching any carbureted manifold, the EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System also works with your original carbstyle throttle linkage and is ready to accept all OEM sensors. The EZ-EFI® can be installed easily in an afternoon and is a "must have" for your street rod or muscle car.
The EZ-EFI® Master Kit With Inline Fuel Pump Kit includes all of the same components as the EZ-EFI® Base Kit (throttle body w/injectors & fuel rails, clearly labeled wiring harness. hand-held, all needed sensors, & ECU) but also includes an inline fuel pump kit that is able to support applications making up to 650 horsepower.
SpecsIncludes all of the following:
- Throttle Body Assembly (Throttle Body, Fuel Injector & Sensor) & Gasket
- EZ-EFI® Control Unit
- Hand-Held Control Module, Cable & Power Adaptor
- Coolant Temp Sensor 3/8” NPT (1/2” NPT Adaptor Included)
- Wide-Band O2 Sensor, Bung & Plug
- Wiring Harness
- EZ-EFI® 600 HP Fuel Pump Kit
- EZ-EFI® Fuel Pump Hose & Fitting Kit
WarrantiesClick Here to view the limited lifetime warranty.
More Like This
FAST 30227-06KIT Self-Tuning Master Fuel Injection System
FAST 30226-06Kit Self-Tuning Base Fuel Injection System Kit
FAST 30447-06KIT Self-Tuning Master Fuel Injection System, In-Tank
FAST 30226-KIT EZ-EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection System Base Kit
Atomic EFI Throttle Body Injection, Basic Kit
Holley 503-1 Renew Kit for 1 bbl Replacement TBIs
Holley 503-2 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Replacement TBI
Holley 503-3 Renew Kit for 2 bbl Pro-Jection 2 x 2
Holley 550-405 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-406 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.