FAST 301409 XFI Qwik Tune Calibration Selector Switch Kit
The FAST XFI ECU has the ability to store up to four calibration files. Qwik Tune Calibration Selector Switch by FAST allows you to select from up to 4 tunes on the fly by simply pressing a button. If the Flash Enable Input is wired to the switch this will allow the Calibration Select Switch to double as Flash Mode Switch.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282301409 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.