FAST 301200 XFI Fuel Injector Wiring Harness, SBC/BBC/LT1/Chrysler
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282301200 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
FAST XFI* Fuel Injector Harnesses feature clearly labeled Weather Pack connectors and plug into FAST XFI Main Harnesses to designate your engines specific firing order.
Injector Harness Part Number 301200
- Minitimer Injector Connectors
- Firing Order 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 - works with:
- Gen I Small Block Chevy
- Gen II Small Block Chevy/LT1
- All Years Big Block Chevy
- All Chrysler V8 - Except New Hemi 5.7/6.1/6.4
*All harnesses will also work with the original "Classic" FAST Electronic Fuel Injection.
More Like This
FAST 301202 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, GM GEN III LS1, LS6, MINITIMER
FAST 301206 XFI Fuel Injector Wiring Harness, Buick V6
FAST 301208 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, Chrysler New Hemi 5.7/6.1/6.4L
FAST 301203 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, Ford 4.6/5.4 Modular/5.0L/351
FAST 301204 XFI Fuel Injector Wiring Harness, Ford 289/302/FE/429/460
Holley 534-56 Closed Loop Wiring Harness for Digital 2 bbl Pro-Jection
Holley 558-201 LSx Injector Harness for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
Edelbrock 35713 Fuel Injection Harness For Gen III LS
Holley 534-167 Commander 950 Throttle Body Injector Wiring Harness
Holley 558-204 Universal Unterminated Injector Harness
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.