Garage Sale - Electric Exhaust Cut-Outs
Make more horsepower and amaze your friends with our electric exhaust cutouts. These cutouts feature a heavy duty 12 volt motor and a knife-edged sliding plate that will completly seal each time it is opened and closed. Includes a rocker switch to operate the cut-out from your dash. Choose 2-1/2", 3" or 3-1/2" collector. Sold per pair. Some cutting and welding is required for installation.
- Stainless steel construction
- Dayton gear reduction 12 volt dc motors
- Rack and pinion drive mechanism
- Self cleaning knife edge seat for leak proof seal
- No exhaust leak noise when closed
- Harness pre wired for easy installation
- Kits include 2 cut-outs, wiring harness, gaskets and hardware
- Easy installation with cut-out hookup kits listed below
- Two cut-outs
- Wiring harness
- Two collector gaskets
- Nuts, bolts & washers
- Electrical connectors
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 4473899 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Dougs Headers DEC250AK Steel Electric Exhaust Cut-Out Kit, 2.5 Inch
Dougs Headers DEC300A Stainless Steel Electric Exhaust Cut-Outs-3 Inch
Exhaust Dump Tubes
Dougs Headers H1130 Exhaust Cut-Out Hook-Up Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Dougs Headers H1134 Exhaust Cut-Out Hook-Up Kit, 3-1/2 Inch
Quick Time QTEC33 QTP Exhaust Cutout, Single Oval Valve
Quick Time 11338 QTP Turn Down, Oval Exhaust Cutout Valve
Dougs Headers DEC300AK Stainless Steel 3in Electric Exhaust Cutout Kit
Patriot Exhaust H1135 Exhaust Cut-Out Hookup Kit, 3-1/2 Inch Single
QTP 520009 Aggressor Exhaust Systems, Mid Pipe, Kit
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.