Eibach Springs 3849.120 Pro-Kit Springs, 1968-74 Nova/67-69 Camaro BBC
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 1968 Chevy Chevy II, 69-74 Chevy Nova, Front Position, Powder Coated, Black
- Provides high performance handling and aggressive good looks
- It lowers the center of gravity (lowers vehicle 1-1.5 inches)
- Will make your car stop quicker, corner faster and get better MPG
- This kit is specially designed to fit the 968-74 Nova/67-69 Camaro with a Big Block Chevy
- Engineered to reduce excessive fender-well clearance and also lowering the vehicles center of gravity
This set of springs from Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect solution for your frequently-driven street car. Pro-Kit lowers center of gravity of your car, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. They will improve both the performance and appearance of the vehicle, reducing excessive fender-well clearance and also lowering the vehicles center of gravity. Every Eibach Pro-Kit is tested by the suspension engineers of Eibach to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling.
- Big Block Chevy
- High performance handling and aggressive good looks
- Lowers Center of Gravity ( Lowers Vehicle 1-1.5 Inches)
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster, and get better MPG
- Quality Performance with Agressive Design
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO AFCOILS® 5" X 9.5" Front Spring, 64-72 Chevelle
D&R Classic K00036 Big Block Chevy Coil Springs, Camaro/Nova, Pair
RideTech 11262350 Front Dual Rate Coil Springs, 68-74 Nova, S/B
RideTech 11262351 Front Dual Rate Coil Springs, 68-74 Nova, B/B
Eibach Springs, 3848.120 67-69 Camaro, Drop Coil springs
RideTech 11162350 Front Coil Springs, 67-69 GM F Body, S/B
Eaton MC1266 55-57 Chevy/67-69 Camaro/Firebird Fr. Coil Springs 3
RideTech 11162351 Front Coil Springs, 67-69 GM F Body, B/B
Eaton MC1266 55-57 Chevy/67-69 Camaro/Firebird Fr. Coil Springs 327 Lb
Eibach Front Racing Springs 9-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.