Eibach Springs, 3848.120 67-69 Camaro, Drop Coil springs
- Specifically designed for the 1967-1969 Camaro/ firebird
- Lowers the center of gravity as well as the ride height by 1"
- Provides you with high performance handling and aggressive good looks
- Springs reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking
- Features a progressive spring design that provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. This legendary spring system dramatically improves both performance and appearance. Pro-Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with high performance wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Lowers Vehicle 1.0"
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Million Mile Manufacturers Warranty
Item DetailsFront Springs, 1" Drop
Note: Eibach springs are for small block equipped vehicles only.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Pro Shocks® C200/SR375 Coilover Front Shock Conv., 64-74 GM
Pro Shocks® C200/SR500 64-74 GM B/B Coilover Conversion Kit
Eibach Springs 3849.120 Pro-Kit Springs, 1968-74 Nova/67-69 Camaro BBC
Eibach Springs 3855.140 1964-66 Chevelle Pro-Kit Lowering Spring Set
Eibach Springs 3856.140 1967-72 Chevelle Pro-Kit Lowering Spring Set
Eibach 3562.120 Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering Kit, 64-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Eibach 15 Inch Rear Racing Springs
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 16 Inch
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.