Eibach S90-2-10-004 Pro-Spacer Kit, 10mm Pair
- Widen Your Stance - For Better Handling.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric - for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application2010-2016 BMW 535i Sedan, F10 Chassis, (Exc. S/Lev.)
2011-2016 BMW 528i, F10 Chassis, (Exc. S/Lev.)
2011-2016 BMW 550i, F10 Chassis, (Exc. S/Lev.)
2012-2018 BMW 328i, F30 Chassis
2015-2018 BMW M3 Sedan, F80 Chassis
2015-2018 BMW M3 Sedan, F80 Chassis, (Competition Package)
2015-2018 BMW M4 Coupe, F82 Chassis
2015-2018 BMW M4 Convertible, F83 Chassis
2016-2018 BMW M2, F87 Chassis
Wheel Bolts and Wheel Studs sold separately.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 330S90210004 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Eibach S90-4-20-016 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, S197 Shelby GT500
Eibach S90-2-20-006 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair
Eibach S90-4-25-063-B Pro-Spacer Kit, 25mm Pair, Black, Ford
Eibach 90.2.15.005.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, VW\Audi
Eibach 90.4.15.001.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Nissan 350Z
Eibach 90.4.15.026.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Nissan 370Z
Eibach 90.4.20.035.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, Chevy Camaro
Eibach 90.4.35.001.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 35mm Pair, Ford
Eibach 90.4.30.045.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, Chevy
Eibach 90.5.05.038.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 5mm Pair, Ford Mustang
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
After installing front brakes, Jeff is now ready for wheels and tires. See how a spacer is used to make his 15" wheels fit just right and a slick way to speed up the sanding and polishing process of the wheel dust caps.