Eibach E60-23-005-03-01 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Rear
- Performance Shock Absorber - Precision Engineered for Your Truck.
- Monotube-High Pressure Design, Heavy Duty 46mm Piston, Nitro Coated Shaft.
- Heavy-Duty Powdercoated Shock Bodies.
- High Performance Handling & Stability - On or Off Road.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Fleetside Bed, (Exc. SS)
1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Fleetside Bed
2007-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Exc. Hybrid
2007-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, (Exc. Hybrid)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 330E60230050301 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Eibach E60-82-005-01-10 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Front, Toyota
Eibach E60-82-007-01-01 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Rear, Tacoma
Eibach E60-82-008-01-01 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Rear, Toyota
Eibach E60-82-008-01-10 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Front, Toyota
Eibach E60-23-005-02-10 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Front, Chevy
Eibach E60-23-005-02-01 Pro-Truck Sport Shock, Single Rear, Chevy
Eibach E60-51-017-01-01 Pro-Truck Sport Shock, Single Rear, Jeep
Eibach E60-82-008-02-01 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Rear, Toyota
Eibach 3848.8002 Pro-Damper Rear Shock, 67-69 F-body/68-74 X-Body
Eibach 3855.8002SB Pro-Damper Rear Shock, 1964-66 GM A-Body
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!