Eibach 9310.140 Drag-Launch Kit, Performance Springs F/R, Ford
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Turns Horsepower into Hook-up
- Consistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- Controlled Weight Transfer Provides Maximum Traction and Reduced Wheel Spin
- More Consistent and Harder Launches
- Adjustable to Your Horsepower and Tire Package
- Two-Year Warranty
Success in drag racing requires hard, consistent launches at the starting line. Proper management of weight transfer is vital for success in the quarter-mile.
Eibach has the answer. Our DRAG-LAUNCH kits are engineered to do one thing: provide maximum traction to the drive wheels-front or rear-import or domestic.
Made of the same high quality materials as our PRO-KIT and Motorsport springs, Eibach's DRAG-LAUNCH kits are precision engineered to improve weight transfer and control axle torque. The result-lower 1/4-mile ET's
Eibach DRAG-LAUNCH-for the split-second advantage.
Application1979-2004 Ford Mustang V8
1979-1986 Mercury Capri V8
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.