Eibach 9310.140 Drag-Launch Kit, Performance Springs F/R, Ford
79-04 Ford Mustang, 79-86 Mercury Capri
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Turns Horsepower into Hook-up
- Consistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- Controlled Weight Transfer Provides Maximum Traction and Reduced Wheel Spin
- More Consistent and Harder Launches
- Adjustable to Your Horsepower and Tire Package
- Two-Year Warranty
Success in drag racing requires hard, consistent launches at the starting line. Proper management of weight transfer is vital for success in the quarter-mile.
Eibach has the answer. Our DRAG-LAUNCH kits are engineered to do one thing: provide maximum traction to the drive wheels-front or rear-import or domestic.
Made of the same high quality materials as our PRO-KIT and Motorsport springs, Eibach's DRAG-LAUNCH kits are precision engineered to improve weight transfer and control axle torque. The result-lower 1/4-mile ET's
Eibach DRAG-LAUNCH-for the split-second advantage.
Application1979-2004 Ford Mustang V8
1979-1986 Mercury Capri V8
More Like This
Eibach 3510.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Ford
Eibach 4.1035.680 Sport-System Springs, Shocks/Sway Bars, Ford
Eibach 4.1035.780 Sport-System, Sportline Springs/Shocks, Ford
Eibach 3510.680 Pro-System-Plus Springs, Shocks/Sway Bars, Ford
Eibach 3510.780 Pro-System Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Shocks, Ford
Eibach 4.1035.880 Sport-Plus Kit, Springs/Sway Bars, Ford
Eibach 3510.881 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Ford
Eibach 3514.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Mustang
Eibach 3518.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Mustang
Eibach 3518.881 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Ford
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!